To all pre-pharm students, don't make the same mistake this guy made

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I think this guy was just trying to help us out so none of us have to go through the same thing that the guy might have went through.

You all are out of line on this one. Information was provided. You can accept it or reject it. If you really think OP came here to give a false story just to see what would happen, great. I know you are all probably bored, but really?

Edit: Off topic... sorry but I find it hilarious that P4Sci has been labeled a lady in this thread.

After reading the thread, finally some rational thought. p4Sci is out of line argumentative for no reason

But you ARE the one who typed out the post. That makes you the original poster.

...yes and I made reference to the original post. Your point is?

I thought that the OP of a post was the original poster of that particular thread. I don't think Passion is trying to argue with you just to do it. Had you not said anything about hearsay, you may not be having this conversation or debate or whatever it is. I got what he was saying when he posted it. I don't think he has a problem with the fact that you posted about what you heard because your post can be helpful to a lot of people prevent the same mistake. You could have just said, "I have a friend that..." then said something about you being there and seeing the letter. This would have gone a lot smoother I think. I thought hearsay was information repeated that didn't happen or isn't a direct experience of the person talking about it. I could be wrong, I don't claim to know everything and I can admit if I'm wrong.

...yes and I made reference to the original post. Your point is?

You were making us think that you are going to deny being the OP to this thread just because you typed it out for someone else. Now, we don't know that. We can think that you typed it out just because or any other reason. We can never know for sure. You can never prove that it was written for someone else.

Can we accept that and move on? If you try to prove something on the internet without pics or vids, then there's plenty of room for argument.

I'm surprised P4sci didn't say "pics or it didn't happen" or "pics or gtfo" :laugh:

You were making us think that you are going to deny being the OP to this thread just because you typed it out for someone else. Now, we don't know that. We can think that you typed it out just because or any other reason. We can never know for sure. You can never prove that it was written for someone else.

Can we accept that and move on? If you try to prove something on the internet without pics or vids, then there's plenty of room for argument.

I'm surprised P4sci didn't say "pics or it didn't happen" or "pics or gtfo" :laugh:

:laugh:

What the hell are you talking about? In my neck of the woods OP means original post. Why address a user as OP when you can just quote the OP (original post).

Jeez, pour some more gasoline on the fire why don't you...

This is why SDN is getting out of hand, people are so damn interested in taking shots at everyone, instead of ignoring a thread people have to attack the person who starts it, people we are in the same boat we all want to be pharmacists . Psci why is it that you are always getting into with other people? Does it really matter in the end? Does it make you feel big, going on a computer and starting problems?

Last thing I know your comebacks: 1. truck driving school 2. taco stand :thumbdown:

This is why SDN is getting out of hand, people are so damn interested in taking shots at everyone, instead of ignoring a thread people have to attack the person who starts it, people we are in the same boat we all want to be pharmacists . Psci why is it that you are always getting into with other people? Does it really matter in the end? Does it make you feel big, going on a computer and starting problems?

Last thing I know your comebacks: 1. truck driving school 2. taco stand :thumbdown:

P4sci looks into things and points out when there is an error. Some people take it personally and the arguments start.

P4sci looks into things and points out when there is an error. Some people take it personally and the arguments start.

Bob I understand my friend, but still does it matter in the end? Maybe someone is wrong, is it necessary to attack them?

Bob I understand my friend, but still does it matter in the end? Maybe someone is wrong, is it necessary to attack them?

Attacking is really obvious only when it is extreme. In most cases or in some cases, it is only the interpretation that makes a person think that a commenter is attacking the OP. I think P4Sci would have said worse things if he was actually attacking the OP.

But trying to point out to the OP what he meant in his comment, isn't necessarily an attack, because he tried to prevent the OP from misunderstanding his comment.

crazybob and p4sci,

Seriously,...grow up, girls!

renetto,

thanks for the info

Well regardless of whether it's heresay or not, it's good advice, which is contact the school before you do anything rash I suppose. It doesn't really apply to Passion4Sci because he's already been accepted to pharmacy school months ago and it doesn't really apply to crazybob or pharmD eighty seven or any of the other posters who trashed the OP because they are already in pharmacy school or already accepted and are not in this particular situation. So the nice thing would've been to ignore the line that didn't sit with you and move on cause no one gained anything from arguing and let the people it might affect take the advice and move on.

renetto just made another account...Dude trolling 101..lurk more

1. Unique IP (sorry)
2. Say SoonerGrad2010 is legit, then his would be a 1st person account.
3. renetto's retelling of the first person account would be hearsay for us, but not for him as he got the story straight from the source, but we didn't.
4. If I tell my friend, having seen SoonerGrads post, it's hearsay for him, but not for me, since I've heard the 1st person accounting of it (technically speaking of course).
5. OP can mean original post or original poster (the person and post are both OPs and context is used to differentiate.
6. Finally, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.