To all Premeds and beyond

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DiverDoc

KCUMB 2012
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good Luck on Finals and remember... We all feel the pain! (heading into organic) :eek:

Good Luck everyone :thumbup:

-Scott

Members don't see this ad.

Well hot dog a reply... i guess im the only one with finals?

Members don't see this ad :)
dIvErDoC said:
Well hot dog a reply... i guess im the only one with finals?

No, I have one final, calculus. Not too worried though, I only need to make a 12 to pass the class with a C.

Organic, been there and dont ever want to do it again. How did it go?

Well for me it went pretty well ( i think) but i was far more prepared than most of my classmates. By the way i am a internet forum ******.... how do you "quote somone" thanks

-Scott

dIvErDoC said:
Well for me it went pretty well ( i think) but i was far more prepared than most of my classmates. By the way i am a internet forum ******.... how do you "quote somone" thanks

-Scott

Just hit reply in the bottom right hand corner of their post and it should automatically put what they wrote in a "quote box." I have an O-Chem final next week! Weeeee!

Thanks for the considerate post!! Good luck to you as well!!

I've got Histology, Cell Bio, and Evolution finals next week. We'll see how they turn out... hahaha :confused:

Thanks for your kind words - I just finished up my finals!! *whew* what a relief...Good luck to you all too!!! :luck:

HunterGatherer said:
Do you have an easy schedule next semester? Finals in 2 weeks for me.

My hardest classes next semester are Molec II and Biochem II, hands down. Besides those two I have Hematology and Chinese II :p I'm considering dropping Biochem II because I am not required to take it, but I heard it was a good course to take before med school. What do you think, are you taking a full load next semester?

biochem 2 lecture(major), biochem lab(major), statistics(minor), Carribean lit(fulfills general requirements), and russian 2. I'm thinking about just take 12 credits by dropping russian 2 and try to lose my MCAT/premed weight(25 lbs) and make some money before med school starts. Russian 2 class is a ton of work outside of class and I think I should be able to learn on my own now.

Take the biochem 2 if it will not put too much stress on you. Good luck!
:D

kutiecg said:
My hardest classes next semester are Molec II and Biochem II, hands down. Besides those two I have Hematology and Chinese II :p I'm considering dropping Biochem II because I am not required to take it, but I heard it was a good course to take before med school. What do you think, are you taking a full load next semester?