DiverDoc

KCUMB 2012
10+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2005
1,476
0
35
The Edge. Pushing the Envelope
Status
Attending Physician
Good Luck on Finals and remember... We all feel the pain! (heading into organic) :eek:

Good Luck everyone :thumbup:

-Scott
 

DiverDoc

KCUMB 2012
10+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2005
1,476
0
35
The Edge. Pushing the Envelope
Status
Attending Physician
Well hot dog a reply... i guess im the only one with finals?
 
About the Ads

Canuck99

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2005
299
0
Status
Pre-Medical
dIvErDoC said:
Well hot dog a reply... i guess im the only one with finals?
No, I have one final, calculus. Not too worried though, I only need to make a 12 to pass the class with a C.

Organic, been there and dont ever want to do it again. How did it go?
 

DiverDoc

KCUMB 2012
10+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2005
1,476
0
35
The Edge. Pushing the Envelope
Status
Attending Physician
Well for me it went pretty well ( i think) but i was far more prepared than most of my classmates. By the way i am a internet forum ******.... how do you "quote somone" thanks

-Scott
 

Dorkus Maximus

King among men.
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2005
198
1
39
Erie, PA
Status
dIvErDoC said:
Well for me it went pretty well ( i think) but i was far more prepared than most of my classmates. By the way i am a internet forum ******.... how do you "quote somone" thanks

-Scott
Just hit reply in the bottom right hand corner of their post and it should automatically put what they wrote in a "quote box." I have an O-Chem final next week! Weeeee!
 

Icarus22

World Domination
10+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2005
31
0
New York
Status
Medical Student
Thanks for the considerate post!! Good luck to you as well!!

I've got Histology, Cell Bio, and Evolution finals next week. We'll see how they turn out... hahaha :confused:
 

kutiecg

iono
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2005
71
0
FL
Status
Medical Student
Thanks for your kind words - I just finished up my finals!! *whew* what a relief...Good luck to you all too!!! :luck:
 

kutiecg

iono
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2005
71
0
FL
Status
Medical Student
HunterGatherer said:
Do you have an easy schedule next semester? Finals in 2 weeks for me.
My hardest classes next semester are Molec II and Biochem II, hands down. Besides those two I have Hematology and Chinese II :p I'm considering dropping Biochem II because I am not required to take it, but I heard it was a good course to take before med school. What do you think, are you taking a full load next semester?
 

HunterGatherer

HunterGatherer
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2005
2,586
16
The Lone Star State
Status
Attending Physician
biochem 2 lecture(major), biochem lab(major), statistics(minor), Carribean lit(fulfills general requirements), and russian 2. I'm thinking about just take 12 credits by dropping russian 2 and try to lose my MCAT/premed weight(25 lbs) and make some money before med school starts. Russian 2 class is a ton of work outside of class and I think I should be able to learn on my own now.

Take the biochem 2 if it will not put too much stress on you. Good luck!
:D


kutiecg said:
My hardest classes next semester are Molec II and Biochem II, hands down. Besides those two I have Hematology and Chinese II :p I'm considering dropping Biochem II because I am not required to take it, but I heard it was a good course to take before med school. What do you think, are you taking a full load next semester?
 
About the Ads