To All The May 16th Mcaters!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

myofibroblast

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys!!!

Just curious as to what you guys are doing in these last couple days. This is my first go around with this test and I've never experienced stress like this before!!!!!!

What will yall be doing from now until next Wednesday??

(anyone taking it in Oklahoma City??)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Guys!!!

Just curious as to what you guys are doing in these last couple days. This is my first go around with this test and I've never experienced stress like this before!!!!!!

What will yall be doing from now until next Wednesday??

(anyone taking it in Oklahoma City??)

I am not taking it the 16th, but I just took it today. MOst of us take one last full MCAT on Fri/Sat then go over stuff you are weak on the rest of the day...make sure you take a day off the day before the exam. I went to the Body Exit for inspiration. Oh yeah, and if you don't feel like eating on the day of the exam then don't try to force yourself...drink juice or health shake! I forced my self to eat breakfast because I thought I would get hungry in the middle of the exam, but I end up throwing up the food and didn't feel hungry at all...just MO. GOODLUCK!