To all the prospective and current toledo students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asian pharm

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got accepted to University of toledo for fall 2007, however they are not accepting my anatomy and physiology(both 1 and 2) credits and are telling me to repeat it at toledo. this would waste my one full academic year since the sequence of these classes is only offered in summer.

also after that the admissions is not confirmed in the pharm d program. they will take an interview and after that and then give the fianl decesion:confused:

has this happened to anybody before? the pharmacy advisor over there whom i talked with was sounding like as if the interview was only a formality, and that u are almost guarented an admission if u maintain a 3.0 in the two courses that u repeat?!!!!!
she said "u r a very competitive applicant and u should not have any problem"
my current overall gpa is 3.87 and science gpa is 3.81.
any replies are appreciated ,please.

Members don't see this ad.

Will they guarantee your admission into the PharmD program in the following year provided after matriculation at their school you complete A&P with a particular score? (In other words, are they requiring these courses as part of some sort of deficiency plan that your admission is contingent upon?) And is that guarantee in writing?

Do you have a strong chance at any other schools that would accept the A&P you have already taken? If not, ask U of Toledo of any universities whose credits that they accept that offer A&P in Spring 2007 and SUmmer 2007 so that perhaps u could transfer those courses in time for Fall 2007.