To all the upcoming EM interns

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrQuinn

My name is Neo
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Those that were contributing heavily throughout the past ERAS season (you know who you are), PM me so I can get your email addresses...

Q

Members don't see this ad.

where did you get this idea quinn??:laugh:

Just really bored...

actually I'm going to create a mass mail with everyone's name/SN/and residency, so next year when all the M4s are interviewing, we can talk about all the hotties with 34C's.

Q

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by QuinnNSU
actually I'm going to create a mass mail with everyone's name/SN/and residency, so next year when all the M4s are interviewing, we can talk about all the hotties with 34C's.

What? A list just for 34C's? I say the minimum requirement should be D's!

Quinn, let us know how the women are in Tampa. That might be a plus for the new program!

Cheers!

Originally posted by Geek Medic
What? A list just for 34C's? I say the minimum requirement should be D's!

Quinn, let us know how the women are in Tampa. That might be a plus for the new program!

Cheers!

Quinn will be walking around in a Miami Vice gettup.... blazer and T-shirt, no socks.

On a different note, I had my last day of medical school yesterday. I'm now officially bored too.

mike

Congrats on finishing your last day. I have been off for about a month, and the first week or so, I unfortunately was trolling SDN for quite some time... just got back from Vegas though...

And Tampa is a haven for lovely ladies. Remember that Tampa was the Adult Entertainment Capital of the Nation, until the current Mayor decided strippers can't get within 6' of you at any clubs...

The XX population of Tampa is most definately bimodal, you have the tone, tanned, 34C (D!), tight clothes... and then you have the home-grown FL nasties...

Originally from the DC area, it is more of a Bell curve, and the average is usually pretty good (young, professional, takes good care of themselves, classy), but doesn't have the sheer # of the hotties that Tampa does...

Makes you wish you ranked TGH first, eh? :laugh:
Q