To All Those With Nymc Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UChopefully

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im an early october interviewee at NYMC (10/4) and I wanted to know when people interviewed that received acceptances on 12/1. I'm trying to figure out if October interviews have been reviewed and decided upon or not.

Members don't see this ad.

Im an early october interviewee at NYMC (10/4) and I wanted to know when people interviewed that received acceptances on 12/1. I'm trying to figure out if October interviews have been reviewed and decided upon or not.

To NYMC interviewees, could you post undergrad institutions and MCAT scores (or as much as you are willing)?

Members don't see this ad :)
4 people on this forum posted acceptances on 12/1, all interviewed on 9/25. Someone who interviewed on 10/3 called and was told they 'would be told soon.' So I'm going to say they haven't gotten to their Octobers yet.

I called NYMC today and they said they haven't made decisions on the October interviews.