1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

To anybody who has taken the ACT...

Discussion in 'Exam HQ' started by Shidasan, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Shidasan

Non-Student
    ...has someone of you used Kaplans ACT Premier 2011? Just asking to see if the practice tests equal the difficulty of the real ACT.

And another question. How long does it take in general for the score to be posted? Is it still possible to apply for university (deadline november, 1st) if i take the ACT on September, 10th?

Greetings, Shida

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Cephal0pod

Cephal0pod c/o 2020
    7+ Year Member

Veterinary Student
    Hello :)

I have little experience with Kaplan's ACT prep stuff, so unfortunately I cannot help you out there. As far as your second question, you should be just fine. Generally scores are posted two weeks after the test date, so you should be able to get your scores in time with no problem. Do note that sometimes the essay score does take a bit longer to be posted; I think it was an additional week at least until mine was available the last time I took it.

Best of luck to you! I'm taking the ACT on the 10th as well.

4. Shidasan

Non-Student

Nice, thank you very much and good luck to you, too! :)

I haven't chosen to take the ACT with the essay though. It's not required for the university, so i didn't want to really bother with it. Already had my fair share on the GED, and i usually write good essays. That one was just... bleh. Worst topic ever.
    I honestly thought, it'd take more than 2 weeks, but we'll see. Since i'm in the states everything has been a mess. :laugh:

5. Merely

5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    It takes 4-8 weeks after you have taken the test.