Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

To anyone accepted to Temple...

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by PunkRockDoc, Jan 29, 2002.

1. PunkRockDoc

PunkRockDoc Senior Member

I'm probably just being paranoid here...

I was accepted to Temple in the beginning of the month. I sent in my deposit, and called to make sure that they recieved it, which they did. That was 3 weeks ago, and I haven't recieved anything else from them (am I supposed to?) and they haven't cashed my check. Just wondering what other people who were accepted recieved.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Dr. Kermit

Dr. Kermit Senior Member

I was accepted in November. The only thing I received from them was in the beginning of January about a student pin number.

4. vinsanity

vinsanity Senior Member

I was accepted on dec., sent the money but no reply up to date. I really don't think you have to worry about it.

5. i have an interview coming up there, and i think they're probably gonna put me on the CC list just because i'm out of state.

i know that shadow and kermit are both from penn, but can anyone that interviewed from out of state tell me if they were accepted or placed on that dreaded CC list

6. otter

otter Senior Member

I'm from out of state and I was placed on the CC list. I know I posted this on another thread, but I wonder if anyone who's interviewed actually gets rejected outright.

7. vinsanity

vinsanity Senior Member

I'm out state and got accepted. I got accepted about a month after the interview.