1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

To anyone who applied to Texas med schools

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Georgey, Aug 3, 2001.

1. Georgey

Georgey Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I'd like to know if anyone out there has had their TMDSAS application to Texas med schools processed. And if so, how long did it take after you submitted your app online?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Membership Revoked
    Removed

I think I submitted around June 15th and have an "initial date processed" of July 6th.

4. spacecadet

spacecadet Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I submitted my application around July 8th, and they finally got my committee letter on 7/26. So, it's complete, but hasn't been processed yet.

I, also, am interested in knowing the lag time. I wonder if they have started sending out interview letters yet?

Pam

5. BioAggie

BioAggie Member
    10+ Year Member

I did the Texas applications last year. Plan on about a month lag time between when you submit your application and when they "finalize" it in Austin. I submitted mine at the end of July last year and had it sent out by Austin at the beginning of September. Once the app is sent out to the schools though, the interview invites don't take too long to come in (my first interview was at the end of Sept.). Hope this helps.

BioAggie
    MSI at Texas Tech SOM

6. applicant2002

applicant2002 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

i think i remember reading that it takes approx 15 working days to process your app.