To Anyone who has heard final word from EVMS:

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

j99

7+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am in school in VA, but my home address is in NC--and my mom just told me that I have a piece of certified mail waiting for me at the post office...which she is having trouble getting because I am supposed to sign for it. Anyway, the suspense is killing me--does anyone know if EVMS sends acceptances (or rejections) by certified mail?

Members don't see this ad.

they sent my waitlist letter via regular mail. If you really want to know, call them 757-446-5812 and ask if they send out acceptance via certified mail.

Hey,

EVMS acceptances are sent by certified mail. The form the mailman leaves has either you signing for it or you signing the form agreeing to let someone else get your mail. If you have certified mail, I'd truly guess it's good news.

I hope you're able to get your mail soon! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I was able to get USPS to let an "agent" (my parent) sign for me back in NC...and, yes, it was good news! It's great to have the "first acceptance" monkey off of my back... elle, are you thinking of going to EVMS?

j99,
I sent you a private message (click on "my profile" to retreive it) with a question I had since it's not really relevant to this thread.

Congrats about your acceptance!