I have fallen victim to the August MCAT. If I go ahead and take the April MCAT I will probably get a ~30. Taking it in August I am pretty sure that I can get ~35. My GPA is really low (3.2 or so) so I need those extra points on the MCAT, although I do have an upward trend starting last summer. So in light of this I am trying to decide whether or not to apply this year or wait. Another thing to consider is that I am currently in a two year allied health program. I am working on my bachelor's degree in nuclear medicine. I will graduate in 2005. I'm not shooting for top ten schools or anything. My only option really is to stay in state and U of Okla. is not ultra competitive. I know having my application held up by the august scores will put my application at a disadvantage, should I just wait and apply when I am almost done with my bach degree (would that look better than applying so early in the program)? Also as a reapplicant next year my application would not be much improved, the GPA might be as high as 3.4 by then, but the big improvement would really be the fact that I could get it in early.