To BCPM or not to BCPM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

4pf

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Redacted for privacy, but moral of the story: try to count classes towards BCPM!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Put BCPM. It’s sounds science-focused enough. Might as well try. If you’re “wrong” they’ll just change it. I had a number of questionable psych courses lumped into BCPM. You have a real shot with neuroengineering!
Also look at what your school lists the course description as (not sure if that’s the same as objectives). The more neuro oriented, the better.

Interesting one because it's in the neuroscience department which is listed under bio for the BCPM GPA but also has engineering in the title, and for whatever reason engineering courses are excluded from the BCPM. I'll say it probably won't be accepted but it's worth a shot If you want to try and count it
I think as long as it's in the neuro department it's good. Everything sounds science related anyhow.

For anyone inquiring in the future, AMCAS counted this course as BCPM, so definitely try your luck!

Reactions: 1 users