To everyone who hasn't gotten in yet: this rally thread is for you

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am still just waiting. Roger said that by Monday the 19th the waitlist will be ranked. So I am just waiting with anticipation for one more week.:eek:

I am trying not to go crazy with the waiting. Once I know any news I will definitely post it up here in like size 72 font (if it is good news).
I am not giving up and I still need all the help, hope, power, and anything else that will help me get accepted.
Thanks for all the good vibes and good luck to everyone on the waitlist :luck:, keep the optimistic thoughts alive and sherruns keep the awesome pictures coming. They make us all smile.
>>>>>RUGER3030<<<<<
Keep on hangin'. We're all hangin' with ya! Be sure and keep us posted!!!
slideshow2_Tyrolean_Rappell.jpg
LarryPoint.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Sherruns, we really need to show you how to resize images. http://imageshack.us/ is your friend. ;)

I :love: all your pics though, but my computer takes forever to load them because they're so big! :D

Sherruns, we really need to show you how to resize images. http://imageshack.us/ is your friend. ;)

I :love: all your pics though, but my computer takes forever to load them because they're so big! :D
I totally agree but imageshack isn't working for me. I'll try again....
here's one of a typical waitlister, myself included
RockLedge.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
art006a.gif

And directly proportional to the pressure loss. That is, the higher the pressure loss, the higher the flow rate, ie - waitlist turnover.

That said, be advised that the change in the flow rate squared (ie - the waitlist movement) is directly proportional to the change in pressure loss,
so now, the more people who get off the waitlist, the more pressure loss. This is similar to bleeding the system after the valve has been on awhile, which, by the way, IT HAS!!!
Makes sense!!!
It's the inverse of the carburetor.

COME ON WAITLIST---MOVEIT, MOVEIT, MOVEIT!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Only nerds have this much fun. Ser--i---ous---ly!!!:hardy:

The uncanny aspect of this is that every one of you know what this means. Now that's maximum uncanniness.

OK time to put on shorts and take off my highwaters.
erkel.gif

why dont you also go ahead and calculate the Reynold's number?

why dont you also go ahead and calculate the Reynold's number?

sorry, the pants already came off, along with the nicely stained, well-used pocket protector! back to the real world!! oh, and forgot to say HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!:horns::horns::horns::horns::horns:

waiting.jpg

hmm.. don't know if i agree with this one....:idea:

Just let all of us realize that we can't sit back and be smug at this point about all of those who didn't get in. if it weren't for divine providence, karma, luck, and lots of candles, we may be all standing outside of the school wishing we were there. all i'm saying is that NOW IS THE TIME TO ROCK THE WAITLIST!!!!!!!
FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK, I SALUTE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
stand up and be counted
for what you are about to receive
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shcI6vE-PlE&feature=related[/youtube]

1012707202_8e059889a3.jpg

excuse me a moment while i revel in my coolness

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the phone call I am coming to Nevada baby!!!:D
Thanks for all the good vibes from everyone on this forum.
Good luck to everyone who is still waiting.:luck: Dont give up!!

Just got the phone call I am coming to Nevada baby!!!:D
Thanks for all the good vibes from everyone on this forum.
Good luck to everyone who is still waiting.:luck: Dont give up!!

Woohooo!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!

You'll make an awesome physician ;)

congrats everyone who got off the waitlist! hopefully it will be my turn???:scared::luck:

Forgot to post in this thread....got in a couple days ago at GA-PCOM (would have posted earlier, but my PSU fried). Good luck to those waiting and to those applying in the next cycle.

ahhhi wish i would know already.... i still havent gotten my letter from NSU rejecting me and well havent heard anything from LMU about any new movement on the waitlist

is there anyone still waiting? cause..I am still waiting..waiting waiting:scared:

it's best to reapply even if you are still waiting. If you do get in then you can cancel the app. If you didn't then you at least have a head start. Applying early really helps. :)

thanks.... ive already reapplied just incase...

crossing my fingers for everyone here, hopefully we hear good news:luck::luck::luck:

Good luck to everyone here:luck:. I am still waiting, but taking the MCAT again. waiting is killing ME~~~~