to geek medic,bell kicker or anyone

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rajal

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
please help me.i have my exams in 5 weeks,i have done 3 vol og BSS and used to score around 65-70% and now that i have started doing q bank, iam scoring around 55-60%, iam really worried.iam going around kaplan books for 2 time.please can some one tell me how do i use these 5 weeks and also to improve my scores,iam doing FA now along with these.

Members don't see this ad.

OK, I think first of all you should calm down. 5 weeks is a long time. You could start over with your studying and still have plenty of time. I wish I had some glorious piece of advice but all I can really tell you to do is study hard.

I didn't look much at First Aid until the last 2 weeks but then that's almost all I did read for those 2 weeks. I would read it once and make a mark every time there was something I wasn't 100% on. First time through I had marks at 75% percent of all the keywords (the words in bold on the left). Then I went through again and when there was something I still didn't get I would give it a second mark. Then I would go through it again and again..... You get the picture. I kept making bets with myself about which keyword would survive the longest. It was a tight battle between one of the cancer drugs and that chart with sphingomyelin and the gangliosides. They both lasted 11 circulations, I think!

Anyway, I really used my competitive/anal streak. I would high five my imaginary friends when I scored a good qbank %age. Dumb stuff like that.

Good luck.

ps. I thought qbank was much harder than the actual test. I got 74% right after all the questions, no repeats, but I waited till the last month to do my q's. DOn't forget you have lots of time! You could take a week off and still have a month left!

thanks bell kicker,that was really comforting.i was really freaking out when i saw those scores,though i have done only 200 questions yet.as u say,i really need to calm down.
may be this happens as iam really all by myself without anybody's help,i thought i was not on right track and may be i was missing something.
geek medic,my gosh iam not really in that bad shape to get some physicians help.hopefully i stay calm.

once again thanks my friends.