Help! I have been accepted to my state school which has always been my top choice. I have two interviews elsewhere and I wonder if I should even bother? On one hand, the fact that I have an acceptance and the cost of the traveling discourages me from going. On the other hand, I wonder if I am closing myself off to other options and being too tunnel-visioned. Should I at least go to experience and learn more about other schools so I can make a TRULY informed decision? I realize I should consider myself EXTREMELY lucky and believe me, I DO! But I made this same mistake when applying to an undergraduate school. Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated!