to gp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lutz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
GP,
Just wanted to get your thoughts on second looks.......I have about 5 programs that I am sincerely interested in (includung yours) after interviews.

Thanks!

Lutz:)

Members don't see this ad.

Second looks are a good thing if you have time. It lets you maybe get a little more familiar with how things are at the program. And, it lets the programs know that you are very interested in them. Programs like to rank people high that they really think they have a shot at getting. Which is really kind of stupid they should just rank the best available. But, I think they like to be able to say they matched their top choices.

If you do not go on a second look, but you decide for sure you want to go to a specific program make sure you relay your intentions to the residency director. A little note, email or call near the time interview season is over.

Glad you liked us. We have had some real great folks look us over so far this year. We should have an outstanding incoming group. And, I love that we are taking 5 this year instead of 4. It will make my call schedule even better. hehe.