To moderators

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

remore

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
could please tell me where I can find the thread posted by HGL in which he has posted the part1 questions.could you??????
I have searched and found this site but it is not working
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/archive/index.php/t-287481.html
thanks for your time

Members don't see this ad.

Remore: I tried to PM you but your inbox is full....please, clean it and I will try again...

elto said:
Remore: I tried to PM you but your inbox is full....please, clean it and I will try again...
sorry for the inconvenience you can send me now.
thank you

This is a notice to anyone using the SDN forums for the illegal distribution of NBDE exam materials. These practices are grounds for having scores voided by the ADA, are illegal, and are prohibited by SDN as shown:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDN Terms of Service Agreement
You are responsible for your communications and your use of The Student Doctor Network. You may not, under any circumstances, do any of the following: ... (d) post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion; ... (i) upload or download files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights to such files or have received all necessary consents;

Anyone using this forum to request or advertise illegal exam materials will be subject to disciplinary action immediately & without warning. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the moderator. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.