SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

TO NYMC acceptees

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by UC-Lover, Mar 29, 2002.

1. UC-Lover

UC-Lover Member 7+ Year Member

Nov 17, 2001
    S.CA
    I just have a small question. I got accepted to NYMC in early February and submitted the Conditions Letter right afterwards. But, I forgot to make a copy of it, and now I don't know what the deadlines are. I'm wondering if any other NYMC acceptee has received anything from the school since he or she turned in that Conditions Letter. And if anyone happened to have all the important dates mentioned in that letter, please share with me. Thanks a whole lot.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Chnobli

Chnobli Member 7+ Year Member

Oct 2, 2001
    Hi LHP,

Here are the dates:
    Financial aid: by mid-March, you'll receive a packet of information

Student health: by mid-May, you'll receive a packet from Health Services

Student housing: by end of May, you'll reveive the housing application

Registrar: by mid-June, you'll receive a packet from the Registrar's Office

Bursar: by mid-June you will receive your first tuition bill (I can't wait for that one!!!)

Congrats on your acceptance! Maybe we'll see each other at NYMC!

Chnobli

4. Chnobli

Oct 2, 2001
    Hi again,

I forgot to mention that you need to send them an official, final transcript from all schools from which you received a degree (any time before you matriculate)

Also, the 100$ deposit is rully refundable prior to May 15.

All the best
    Chnobli

5. UC-Lover

Nov 17, 2001
    S.CA
    Hi Chnobli,
    Thanks a lot for you info. As of today (03/26), I haven't received the fin aid package yet. Have you?
    Plus, I don't think i have sent them my 100$ deposit either. Should I call them?
    Once again, thanks. And Congrats on your acceptance too.

6. UC-Lover

Nov 17, 2001
    S.CA
    i'm sorry. I mean today (03/29) :D

7. Chnobli

Oct 2, 2001
    Hi LHP,
    I have not received their financial aid packet yet either. I think that they may be a bit behind, so I am planning to call them in about two weeks if I still did not get anything by then.

I did send them the 100$ with my acceptance letter. You have to send this deposit to them by May 15 so I decided to just send it in already as it is refundable prior to that date anyway.

Chnobli

8. katiep

katiep Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Aug 16, 2001
    I called them earlier this week, and they said they would be sending out the financial aid package soon.