pumpkins90

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2002
OH
Visit site
Status
I wanted to send a little encouragement for those without the 20 DAT's and below 3.3 averages. I follow under both of those categories. I was very depressed after retaking my DAT's a month again and lets say i got below an 18. Well i have still mangaged to receive two interviews so far. Case Western and Boston. At least now i will have the opportunity to prove my passion towards dentistry and sell myself to the adcoms. I know its not an acceptance, but at least its a foot in the door. My advice which has already been given. Apply early! My application was sent out in the first batch.

Beagle

Meet BEAGLE
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2001
California
Status
That is so sweet of you pumpkin!
I hope I get interviews like you did....
Congratulations!

hockeydentist

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2002
The eye of the storm
Visit site
Status
Way to go

your one step ahead on your journey. Now all you have to do is sell yourself to the interview committee and your gold baby.

let us know how it goes.

later hockeydentist

Everyone on this thread should congratulate pumpkin
I'll start
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyytooooooooooooooogooooooooooooo:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

About the Ads

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
Status
Dentist
I agree -- congrats pumpkins! Like you said, you now have a great opportunity to demonstrate your passion for the profession. Forget about your low numbers and go to those interviews with gusto!

smile_doctor

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 13, 2001
Atlanta
Visit site
Status
Way to go pumpkins! My GPA falls into this category and so I know how excited you are to get the interviews! Best wishes for acceptance this year!

sjdent

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 17, 2002
Visit site
Status
YAY! I love it when people on this message board are brutally honest in order to encourage others.

They obviously saw something in you........namely your PASSION for dentistry! Congrats on selling yourself well. I'm sure you'll do fabulously in your interviews.

About the Ads