• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

Dr. Konfetka

Sveta
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 26, 2005
Boston
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
So I had originally planned to schedule it on Friday after taking my first topscore exam like the real thing and doing really well on it.

here is my score:
bio-19
che-18
orgo-12 :eek:
pat-18
qr-17
rc-20

Orgo is really freaking me out b/c I felt like I really knew it. Should I still schedule the DAt for the first week of Aug with my lowwwwwwwww Orgo score? I know I can improve on qr and pat since I haven't really studied those 2 sections.

Thanks

Notoriousjae

DAT Rockstar
10+ Year Member
May 23, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Dr. Konfetka said:
So I had originally planned to schedule it on Friday after taking my first topscore exam like the real thing and doing really well on it.

here is my score:
bio-19
che-18
orgo-12 :eek:
pat-18
qr-17
rc-20

Orgo is really freaking me out b/c I felt like I really knew it. Should I still schedule the DAt for the first week of Aug with my lowwwwwwwww Orgo score? I know I can improve on qr and pat since I haven't really studied those 2 sections.

Thanks

you might want to postpone it and definetly hit up an orgo textbook. a score of 12 seems low for a practice test.If it were me, I would take some time to prepare by pushing it back for a week or two but thats just me. do what you gotta do the scores in the other sections seem fine.

Zabispurs

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I think you should probably look over Orgo questions you missed again and make sure it wasnt a little detail you just missed because on the first topscore test I had the same problem w/ orgo.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.