To Schedule the DAT for Beginning of Aug. or Not to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Konfetka

Sveta
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I had originally planned to schedule it on Friday after taking my first topscore exam like the real thing and doing really well on it.

here is my score:
bio-19
che-18
orgo-12 :eek:
pat-18
qr-17
rc-20

Orgo is really freaking me out b/c I felt like I really knew it. Should I still schedule the DAt for the first week of Aug with my lowwwwwwwww Orgo score? I know I can improve on qr and pat since I haven't really studied those 2 sections.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Dr. Konfetka said:
So I had originally planned to schedule it on Friday after taking my first topscore exam like the real thing and doing really well on it.

here is my score:
bio-19
che-18
orgo-12 :eek:
pat-18
qr-17
rc-20

Orgo is really freaking me out b/c I felt like I really knew it. Should I still schedule the DAt for the first week of Aug with my lowwwwwwwww Orgo score? I know I can improve on qr and pat since I haven't really studied those 2 sections.

Thanks

you might want to postpone it and definetly hit up an orgo textbook. a score of 12 seems low for a practice test.If it were me, I would take some time to prepare by pushing it back for a week or two but thats just me. do what you gotta do the scores in the other sections seem fine.

I think you should probably look over Orgo questions you missed again and make sure it wasnt a little detail you just missed because on the first topscore test I had the same problem w/ orgo.