• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
D

deleted390966

As I see people's scores on the board, ~422 raw composite score is equivalent to 90th percentile.
Is percentile what really matters??? Do you think I absolutely need to retake?
PS: I want to get into John Fisher or Buffalo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 21, 2011
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
As I see people's scores on the board, ~422 raw composite score is equivalent to 90th percentile.
My score is 410 = 62th percentile.
Is percentile what really matters??? Do you think I absolutely need to retake? :(
It really depends on how strong the rest of your application is. Honestly 62nd percentile, while not being horrible, is not really that competitive for most schools (for example, this score would fall around the median for University at Buffalo).

If your gpa is outstanding, I do not think a relatively average PCAT score will detract from that.

About the Ads