1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

to that idiot drago who cried about another poster's dui

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Bruin4Life, Jul 30, 2001.

1. Bruin4Life

Bruin4Life Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Drago, did you cry throughout your post? I imagined angry tears streaking down your face. You need to relax.

You are bashing your intended target because he's "imature" according to you, yet your post sounds as if a whining irrate junior high school student wrote it. You need to grow up. We're all humans who make mistakes. You're no one to judge if she/he should become a doctor. med schools screen for uptight kids like you. i hope you change your tone before you start interviewing for med school seats. ad comms don't want idealistic naive kids in thier school. they want adults, who are open-minded. the guy made a mistake, i'm sure he paid for it. stop being a vigilantee and go do your general chem homework.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Bruin4Life

Bruin4Life Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

where r u drago? hiding?

4. mongoose

mongoose Membership Revoked
    Removed

I personally hope he doesn't change his tone before he interviews...this will give the ad.comm. every reason to reject this idiot before he damages the medical profession with his self-righteous holier than thou attitude.

5. 8deuce

8deuce Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

hey drago! please take your anger out on the adcomms then i won't have to worry about you being a doctor. who the hell are you!

take care all! :cool: