To those that got accepted to PCO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blush24

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone missing letter of recommendations from science professors but still got accepted to PCO? I am so worried b.c my interview is coming up and I am short on two faculty LOR, and one of the letter that PCO sent me said that they will not give my file for final review untill all credentials are meet. So does this mean that I don't have a chance of getting accepted even if my interview goes well?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone missing letter of recommendations from science professors but still got accepted to PCO? I am so worried b.c my interview is coming up and I am short on two faculty LOR, and one of the letter that PCO sent me said that they will not give my file for final review untill all credentials are meet. So does this mean that I don't have a chance of getting accepted even if my interview goes well?

I was in your same situation. At my exit interview with PCO they told me that at least 2 letters of Rec must be in before they will have the final review. So the sooner you have 2 letters in, the sooner they'll review your file! hope that helps!