To Those Who Applied Early Last Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bruinpredent

UCLA School of Dentistry
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it true that AADSAS wont process our applications until they get our spring grades? Meaning...if we're at a UC, that gets out mid June...the earliest our application would begin to be processed would be mid June, and the earliest it would get out to the schools would be mid July-beginning of August?

Please, say it ain't so

Members don't see this ad.

Meaning you will still have a chance. AADSAS might process what you have and then you could send in updated transcripts when you get them to each school.

Meaning you will still have a chance. AADSAS might process what you have and then you could send in updated transcripts when you get them to each school.

yea, i intend on sending my updated transcript to the schools after the spring quarter regardless, i just hope it doesn't stall the processing of my application by AADSAS

I went through the AASDAS and it says nothing about transcripts required to have Spring 2007 written on them. For me, I'm just going to fill out the classes I have taken so far and leave the classes currently in progress out, and then when those grades come out, update them on AASDAS. This way the application get processed in a timely manner, without the AASDAS people getting onto as to why some of the courses you listed have no grade on the transcript, duh, they're still in progress.