To those who attend LECOM-Bradenton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LWestenhofer

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to compliment all the current students of LECOM-Bradenton. I was interviewed yesterday with the first group of interviewees and just fell in love with the school. In particular, it was wonderful to have so many current students kindly and genuinely ask how our interviews went and offer their opinions of the school. At the other schools where I have been accepted thus far, we really only interacted with our tour guides and males I thought were motivated by the fact that I am a female. Thanks to you all for making my decision for future medical education simpler. I hope to see you all next year after I am accepted...

Members don't see this ad.

I just wanted to compliment all the current students of LECOM-Bradenton. I was interviewed yesterday with the first group of interviewees and just fell in love with the school. In particular, it was wonderful to have so many current students kindly and genuinely ask how our interviews went and offer their opinions of the school. At the other schools where I have been accepted thus far, we really only interacted with our tour guides and males I thought were motivated by the fact that I am a female. Thanks to you all for making my decision for future medical education simpler. I hope to see you all next year after I am accepted...

I think you'll find that most of the students there are pretty nice and will be happy to stop and answer questions when they have the chance. I was able to stop and talk to a group of interviewees as I was leaving campus on Tuesday, since they were standing right outside after the inerviews. Unfortunately, I didn't get to meet any of them on Friday due to schedule conflicts. They moved our quiz and lecture times around because they made the announcement that the pharmacy school will open there in 2007.

Even though there is very little time to do anything but study, there is still a pretty good chance to have a social life at Bradenton. There are lots of things going on, if you choose to attend them. The 2nd years and 1st years get along really well, and they bend over backwards to help the new students do well. It's a lot of hard work, but being surrounded by a wonderful group of people makes it a little easier. Good Luck!