To those who got accepted at NSU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ihindash

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To anyone who got accepted at Nova Southeastern University, if you don't mind can you tell me what was your culm GPA, your science GPA, and your MCAT score, and anything i should know about the interview process? thank you all for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

3.07 cum, 3.1 science, 28 MCAT. The interview was very laid back and friendly. As with most schools, I think they just want to make sure that you are a normal functioning person.

Undergrad GPA: 3.2 Cum, 3.1 science, 28 MCAT. Grad GPA: 3.7. I will have to agree with Nick - the interview is pretty laid back - I had a pretty positive interview experience there. The interview feedback on SDN is not too far off from the actual interview at NSU. I didn't have any surprise questions really - standard stuff pretty much and I didn't feel that there was any "good cop, bad cop" scenario going on. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Once your application was completed via AACOM, how long did you have to wait to hear back from NSU for an interview? Two weeks? three weeks?

Thank you

It was a little over 3 weeks for me after AACOM was in. My school took forever on LOR's...didn't get those in til after the interview.

27Q, Cum GPA 3.35, BCPM GPA 3.1

did they inform you of an interview via email or phone call?

vanip said:
did they inform you of an interview via email or phone call?

by e-mail

lower stats here...24 mcat..3.29/3.05 gpa..hope my stats bring you hope..and i hope i see you next fall at nova!! :)

Fast Fact of NSUCOM:

- 54 % in state, average GPA 3.48, Sci GPA 3.36, MCAT 24.

Those numbers are average. So if your stats is lower, then make up with other factors. Numbers are not everything. Hope this will help.

EDIT: 27S, 3.39 UG, 3.26 Sci, 3.46 Non-sci (LOL...I'm falling asleep at my computer)