To Those Who Have Accepted A Place at MSSM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CheckMate

My lost shaker of salt
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

when did you interview? i interviewed the first week of november and wondered how long it takes to hear something. sorry to cut in on your thread but maybe it will serve as a bump anyway for someone who can answer this question. i personally think you should call and make sure they got it.

I got my accecptance around the same time and haven't heard anything about receiving my letter yet. I did get a call from a student though. I wouldn't worry about it and if you are you can always just call and make sure they got it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I, too, sent in my form and haven't heard anything from the office yet (no phone call from a student, either!). Think I'm going to call in a week or so, just to make sure they received the form and to double check that I've filled all their "requirements."

when did you guys interview

hey dcham- was looking at your mdapp profile...why didn't you apply to baylor?

mumpers said:
when did you guys interview

Interviewed 10/22, received an e-mail 10/29. I think I may have hit them at exactly the right time for a quick turnaround, since they told us all that it would take between 4 and 6 weeks to hear anything.

Good luck!