to those who have been accepted...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blando

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i seriously have no idea what to do with myself... all i've been doing is checking my two e-mail accounts, aadsass, and sdn for the past 6-7 months. Now that i've finally got that one glorious acceptance, i seriously have no idea what to do... i get on the internet and i still go to the same stupid places... what do yall do now? to pass the time? apartment hunting? and for those who haven't been accepted yet, hang in there and it will come! i applied to tufts, application completed on dec. 3, printout mailed dec. 18?, invited for interview on dec. 27th, scheduled interview for jan. 23rd, switched it to 17th b/c of cancellation, and they updated my aadsas account to offer made on 19th! im rambling

Members don't see this ad.

I work all day, but in my spare moments at work...I check SDN and answer questions. Other than that...I drink to pass the time.

i'm trying to work 40 hours a week to save up some money. i also bought an XBox 360 which i play alot. I read alittle, am going to Europe for 10 days in March and North Carolina in June. Basically enjoy life for awhile!