Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

To those who interviewed at Vanderbilt

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by j99, Dec 18, 2001.

1. j99

j99 Member
    7+ Year Member

I know they told us at the interview what the review process would be once we interviewed, but they didn't tell us how long that whole process would take. I interviewed the week of November 5...has anybody from that time period heard back one way or another? I know this is a crazy process, but I kind of figured that my application would have made it all the way throught the pipes by now, at least for an ititial admit/deny/hold decision.

2. Dr.G

Dr.G Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi j99-
    I interviewed on October 29th and got my acceptance letter (in the mail) last week. However, I have a feeling things are a little crazy at their office and get misplaced -you may want to give them a call.
    Good Luck !! :)

3. coop

coop Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

i interviewed 10/5 and got in 11/2, i remembered they told us 4-6 weeks. I heard in 4 weeks, but any day now you'll be at 6 weeks.... I'm sure you'll hear soon, good luck