To those who took the DAT in July...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fsddsms

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any of you early July DAT peeps confirm with ADA that your scores were sent to the dental schools?

Right now my secondaries are almost all done and it's like the hold up is just waiting for the DAT scores to get to the schools to get some review. I only got Case and Nova to accept unofficial scores reports thus far.

I try to call ADA and they say not processed yet even tho I'm in my third week since my test.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sorry that sucks. I took the DAT on July 10th and schools received my DAT scores sometime last week. When did you request your scores to be sent(pre-DAT or post-DAT)?

I'm sorry that sucks. I took the DAT on July 10th and schools received my DAT scores sometime last week. When did you request your scores to be sent(pre-DAT or post-DAT)?

I requested like my first top 10 schools when I signed up for the test before the test. Then I did a second request for the rest of the schools that I applied to the day after the DAT. Hmm my DAT was on july 14, I wonder if schools got them by now. Did u call up the schools individually or just call up ADA if they sent out your request?

I actually just waited. I started receiving e-mails last week from schools saying my app was complete and that it would be forwarded on to adcomms, so for the most part it just happened. I did call creighton because that is my top priority, but just be patient, it'll happen.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok I just called ADA and he said that my scores should go out Aug 5th for the ones I marked down on my testing application and a week later for the ones I requested yesterday.

Ok I just called ADA and he said that my scores should go out Aug 5th for the ones I marked down on my testing application and a week later for the ones I requested yesterday.

Oh cool. When was your test?

EDIT: I just called too. Guy over the phone said August 5th too and any additional requests will go out august 12. Better info than the previous lady that I talked to who said no they arent processed and hung up the phone before I could say another word lol.

Last edited:
Oh cool. When was your test?

EDIT: I just called too. Guy over the phone said August 5th too and any additional requests will go out august 12. Better info than the previous lady that I talked to who said no they arent processed and hung up the phone before I could say another word lol.

My test was on July 26th.

Oh yea forgot to mention too.. The rep also told me that they only process and send out score reports on Wednesdays. So best time to call would be on a Thursday to see if they sent out any score reports to the schools on Wednesdays. Hope that helps!