• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Today is my last day of work!!!!!!

Baxter81

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 1, 2005
Brea, Ca
  1. Pharmacy Student
    Well the day has finally come!! My last day of full time work before I start school in Aug. Today is a good day? I got a Vegas trip next week, then two weeks in Hawaii, and finally a Rosarito, Mexico trip before the start of a 4 year marathon of studies. What is everyone else's plans before pharm. school starts??

a504n

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Apr 5, 2006
      I know how you feel, my very last day of work was June 25, 2006. I've been working for 6 years straight. I'm finally unemployed. My plan was to quit late August, before school started, but I ended up having to relocate to Houston, TX to take a summer course in Theology. So basically, I will be busting my butt off for a Theology class. After that, back to New Orleans to start Pharmacy school. But it does feel great to not have to work anymore. I hated my job, and getting accepted to pharmacy school was a great excuse for finally quitting my job. :D

About the Ads

twester

10+ Year Member
      7+ Year Member
      Aug 3, 2004
      Denver, CO
      1. Pharmacist
        I'm working up until the 5th of August. Then I'm going to sit around and read until school starts on the 18th. Oh, and I'll probably make a real effort to get my apartment organized and repainted. I have absolutely NO money. Had to pay the rent with a credit card this month. I'm so jealous that somebody gets to travel for four weeks. :smuggrin: :laugh:

senzabee

10+ Year Member
        Jul 4, 2006
        1. Pharmacy Student
          Baxter81 said:
          Well the day has finally come!! My last day of full time work before I start school in Aug. Today is a good day? I got a Vegas trip next week, then two weeks in Hawaii, and finally a Rosarito, Mexico trip before the start of a 4 year marathon of studies. What is everyone else's plans before pharm. school starts??

OH, have fun :cool: ! I've been there before, bring lots of sunscreen since it's usually pretty sunny, and the buses are a good way to get around here, haha. I wish I was done with applying, but I'm just beginning :eek:

blueclassring

15+ Year Member
          Jan 7, 2005
          1. Pharmacist
            I'm going to Vegas this weekend, and bodyboarding and swimming at the beach everyday until I move August 19th. I'm partying hard now because I know I won't be doing that for the next 33 months. I am excited about moving to Arizona though!!

pharmwannebe2

10+ Year Member
            May 22, 2006
            Flipadelphia, PA
            1. Pharmacy Student
              Baxter81 said:

lucky. i wish today was my last day of work

have fun in hawaii and vegas.

tdkneo

The Future Dr.Nguyen
              10+ Year Member
              Apr 13, 2006
              1. Pre-Medical
                Baxter81 said:

well, congratulations........once i get accepted, ill probably take a tour around the world or something like that........let it all out before schoool..........

esteb

10+ Year Member
                5+ Year Member
                Mar 7, 2005
                  I've been in a research lab for the past for years. July 14th is my last day as well!!!! I am so excited about starting pharmacy school. You can find me at beach relaxing until my school starts.

gatorgrl

10+ Year Member
                  5+ Year Member
                  May 9, 2004
                    I am so happy for all of you. I am applying right now and am realizing how stressful and mentally exhausting the whole process is. You all deserve a break! Have a safe and fun vacation before pharmacy school starts!

About the Ads
                    This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                    7. This thread is locked.