Today- last date to register Nov. 20 PCAT!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought this should be pulled out of another thread and set on its own:

CuRy said:
Today is the last date to register for the Nov. 20 PCAT. You have to pay extra $39 for late fee and apply online only. Starting from the last October test, the content of PCAT was changed significantly. You, Vietnamese, should try it. On the PCAT score report (to school), they only list scores of the test date that you want to send to school. The Verbal section is reformed in favor for foreigners. The Antonym is replaced by Complete (thought) the Sentence. The other part is still Analogy. A new section, Essay, is added. In its brochure, they don?t tell us how this essay is scored. Here is how their peers score it: MCAT- grade J to T (no percentile is given); GRE & GMAT: grade 1 to 6 (a percentile is given). I think our PCAT might follow the MCAT. There are more Organic Chemistry in Chemistry section and more Calculus in Quantitative section. You should take the Practice Test (online) on its website (cost $17) before continuing your review.

Thank you, CuRy for posting this information!

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, procrastinating me cost me the $39 in late fees. In addition, I have to drive to the next state to take the test! Fortunately, it's Las Vegas, Nevada which is about 5-6 hours away. :D Hopefully, the test isn't too difficult because I have not started studying.