Today wz the hottest day in Calcutta Kolkatta

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

orthodoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:scared: just weird hot 41 c:confused: How abt in ur cities !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: pl do let us know

Members don't see this ad.

Almost about the same....Last week it was about 41-42 deg celsius :scared: in my city,Cuttack :) ...I think,,today its about 38 cel. :eek:

desikudi said:
Almost about the same....Last week it was about 41-42 deg celsius :scared: in my city,Cuttack :) ...I think,,today its about 38 cel. :eek:
its 59 deg F ....at my place....supposed to be summer.......

Members don't see this ad :)
desikudi said:
today..chandigarh is 33 deg celsius.....cool for summer...when it actually reaches 45 deg celsius by this time....

meetlife said:
its 59 deg F ....at my place....supposed to be summer.......
well, where I stay in US ,,the exciting CO :rolleyes: ..its 60 deg farrenheit in summer ...raining since 2 days..........................was snowing 3 weeks ago.. ;)

its in the 70s here.. pretty nice, but i can't enjoy it b/c i have to wear sneakers and long sleeved shirts to lab. i just work around it and wear a t-shirt and bring a jacket. ;) but yeah... can't WAIT for actual SUMMER to begin!!!!

Titlegarh in Orissa today touched 50.5 deg celsius.. :eek:

desikudi said:
Titlegarh in Orissa today touched 50.5 deg celsius.. :eek:
That's a bit on the crispy side for me.

sunny123 said:
That's a bit on the crispy side for me.
You don't like it sunny side up? :p

It was in the high 80s last week in Chicago. This week it was cooler-- in the 70s.. much better :)