TOEFL AND GRE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fasiha

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear forum,
I am a student of 3rd year BDS in Pakistan.Can anyone tell me what is the best time to take your TOEFL and GRE, say 2 or 3 years before you apply for further studies.Will the 2/3 year old grades be acceptable?Secondly,is the computer-aided TOEFL better than the written one? I mean which should one prefer?
Adieus.

Members don't see this ad.

dear ,

i am also from Baqai Dental College but now a days in New York.

Kindly note that all of the DDS & MS programs require TOEFL. As TOEFL scores are valid for 2 years so take the test, when you are ready to apply after BDS as in USA, one year is a normal time taken during admission process. GRE is required by 60% of UNiversities for admission in Allied DEntal fields like Oral Biology, Oral Pathology etc. GRE results are valid for 5 years. So you can take it now or in near future.

For more info, kindly visit my site www.dentalsite.cjb.net & you will be pretty confident after browsing through it

Dr.Osamah Qureshi,
[email protected] www.dentalsite.cjb.net

dear friend,

the points you mentioned will be ractified in my next upgradation of web site.

My web site www.dentalsite.cjb.net is majorly focussing on Post Graduate students.

Dr.Osamah Qureshi
WebMaster: www.dentalsite.cjb.net