TOEFL IBT Preparation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teddyb

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
All,

I am planning to take the TOFEL IBT exam next month. Still I do not have any clear idea about study materials. Please suggest me the materials what I should use for the preparation and howlong it will take? Aslo please PM me if anyone is willing to sell TOEFL study materials.

For Writing section, Do we have to type in the computer? Or Can we write in the paper? Because I am not much familiar with typing which would be very time consuimg for me to find each & every letter in keyboard to type.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, you will have to type on the computer... so it would be great if you get yourself familiarized with the key board. For me it paid off that i had learned typing in my home country when i took a course for medical transcriptionist.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi teddyb
I am also giving Toefl ibt next month may be on 2nd feb. when are u giving?
Which book are u planning to study? there are so many books I am confused which to buy......Hope u can tell me

Longman's ibt is the best... unbiased view... go ahead arrange for it. I guess the cd-rom was available on the net as well... see if that works for you.