Toledo Medstart Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ruvuitton

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone applied to the MedStart program this year? If so, any interview invites?

Members don't see this ad.

I also applied, but have not received anything yet. Have you?

Members don't see this ad :)
I still haven't yet. Ive read from past forums that it takes a while. Do you know if they will notify us by email or by a letter in the mail?

Thats what I thought. Have you gotten anything at all from them after December 31?

I haven't. But it may be because I'm not an ohio resident and I heard they prefer them. Are you ?

I am, but still have not received anything from them since they confirmed my completed app. I will probably follow up with them in the next couple of days.

By the way, post here if you get anything. I will do the same

Hi! I applied for the program and just received an interview this past monday. Good luck in hearing back! Interviews are last week of January and the first week of February.

Congratulations! I called them today and they said that they would be extending interview invites until the end of this week. You recieved notification through email right?

Thank you very much! And yes, I did. The emails has instructions on who to contact to schedule an interview. They make it straightforward. Good luck!!

Any idea if the interviews are the same as for non medstart applicants, or anyone have experience with what questions they ask?

I believe they are. And go to the school specific thread, I found some useful information there.

Has anyone heard from the Toledo MedStart program yet?

Yup, I heard back from them today, but it was bad news unfortunately. Did anyone get accepted as of now?

I heard back last week and got accepted. Good luck to all!

Do you plan to accept the offer?