Tommy Lee's Pre-med Chem Tutor.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunnyjohn

Got Mustard?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Tommy Lee's Chemistry tutor is pre-med. She will be attending The University of Nebraska Medical Center in fall 2005.

How would you like to have her Personal statement.

Discuss.

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Tommy_Lee/student_bodies/natalie.shtml
:p

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Tommy Lee's Chemistry Tutor = The kind of tutor every guy wants :D

Aristotle said:
Tommy Lee's Chemistry Tutor = The kind of tutor every guy wants :D

did u see tommys face when she told him she was his tutor,hahaha

i wonder if she has a SDN username.....

Hmmm, adds a whole new direction to the Female premeds: Blessing or Curse? thread.... I say BLESSING

Why did NO ONE in my chem classes look like that???

LJDHC05 said:
Hmmm, adds a whole new direction to the Female premeds: Blessing or Curse? thread.... I say BLESSING

haha, that's your loss. I had several gorgeous women in mine, one of whom was hotter than that tutor, IMO.

I am applying there for sure! :)

LJDHC05 said:

Whooo hooo whooo hooo- Grammar police. You should be saying Why didn't anyone in my chemistry class look like that? Okay I'm sorry for that. It's like 6 am here and I've been up all night studying for this histology midterm.

she ain't all that. I've seen much much much better......but they were either advertising or pre-law.

Where the hell do pre-meds find the TIME to do all this ****? :eek:

SERIOUSLY, like maybe she did some of that in high school? I just wonder how people like that find the time.

I think she's cute, a little too blonde though. And nice plug for UN. Omaha is it :D I feel bad for the girl though, I don't watch the show but I hope she doesn't come off in a bad light. That would just suck to be another "pretty face"

Members don't see this ad :)
mshheaddoc said:
I feel bad for the girl though, I don't watch the show but I hope she doesn't come off in a bad light. That would just suck to be another "pretty face"
Nah, Tommy tells everyone that she's really smart and really hot. Meanwhile, his substitute chem tutor was put in a bad light (she was on the fat and ugly side, but still).

IgweEmeka said:
no $hit....

Probably better looking than any woman either of you will ever date, even after securing a chief surgeon spot at Hopkins.

TheProwler said:
Nah, Tommy tells everyone that she's really smart and really hot. Meanwhile, his substitute chem tutor was put in a bad light (she was on the fat and ugly side, but still).
gotcha. I could see something like that happening. Hey, good for her. I'm jealous.

TheProwler said:
maybe if you're into guys.....

i'm a girl so I am into guys, and actually, she looks like a guy too, but no, I'm not into her.

BUT, I can understand why Tommy Lee thinks she's hot...i mean, he was married to pamela anderson after all

She has a textbook pre-med resume. Good GPA, emt, raised money for kid's hospital, tutored, research assistant.... she HAS to be on SDN.

her body's probably better than her face but def above average overall

Either way, she is out of your league.

i haven't watched tv in months. why is tommy lee having a chem tutor in the first place? or did he just hire her as a chem tutor because he wants to bang her?

Unfortunately...she already has a living anatomy partner :-(

topdogg82 said:
her body's probably better than her face but def above average overall

Do not get me wrong she is hot, but there are better looking girls in college.