Tonight is my last call night EVER...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

po' boy

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
...and I'm loving it. Bring on the sepsis, DKAs and snakebites, you can't hurt me.

I'm done in the MICU at 10am. We close on the sale of our house at 11am, then hit the road driving a truck across country to Sacramento. I have to fly back to Nashville on the 5th for three more weeks of shifts, but mentally, I'm finishing residency tonight.

Members don't see this ad.

...and I'm loving it. Bring on the sepsis, DKAs and snakebites, you can't hurt me.

I'm done in the MICU at 10am. We close on the sale of our house at 11am, then hit the road driving a truck across country to Sacramento. I have to fly back to Nashville on the 5th for three more weeks of shifts, but mentally, I'm finishing residency tonight.

Congrats!!!!!!!! :hardy::hardy::clap::banana::banana:

(even though like most people at this point you are still a po' boy :smuggrin:)

Members don't see this ad :)
I took an attending position at Sutter General/Sutter Memorial in downtown Sac. I'm stoked!

Hey po' boy,

Congrats to you and traumamonkey!

Don't know if you plan to take it, but FYI there is a lot of construction on the I-5.

Congrats!

I finished my last resident ED shift on Sunday. I'm doing two weeks of radiology elective, going to graduation and then headed for Mexico for a week.

Take care,
Jeff

congrats to all then!