kittywitty

2+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
So I've submitted pretty much all of my secondaries, and most were complete in August. Is it normal that I haven't really heard back from schools yet for interviews?

I'm just worried because I've seen other people on SDN get IIs for schools that I had an even earlier secondary complete date... does this mean that I've gotten a silent rejection already? :(

Goro

7+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2010
Somewhere west of St. Louis
Status
Non-Student
Can you be patient and let the schools wade through the 7000-14000 apps before they get to yours?

So I've submitted pretty much all of my secondaries, and most were complete in August. Is it normal that I haven't really heard back from schools yet for interviews?

I'm just worried because I've seen other people on SDN get IIs for schools that I had an even earlier secondary complete date... does this mean that I've gotten a silent rejection already? :(

OrdinaryDO

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Jun 2, 2011
Status
Medical Student
Can you be patient and let the schools wade through the 7000-14000 apps before they get to yours?
Do they take volunteers? I promise not to be biased and slip mine on top ;) I would be happy to help them go through the applications! "4.0 GPA 35 MCAT? *Trash!" *dusts hands off*

Reactions: AnatomyGrey12
Oct 27, 2013
Status
Resident [Any Field]

It has barely been two and a half weeks, patience is a virtue. In all honesty the DO admissions process was far less intense and harrowing than the MD one. I went through both and I know how both types of schools work when it comes to admissions.