too hard?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ivypremed14

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So next semester, i was thinking about taking orgo, physics, and physio along with an easy psych class. i'm a sophomore but want to be able to take the mcats in august to go abroad. also doing research, working as an emt, playing a club sport, and mentoring. any opinions? has anyone else done this? my advisor said to go for it, but he isn't worried about applying...

Members don't see this ad.

ivypremed14 said:
So next semester, i was thinking about taking orgo, physics, and physio along with an easy psych class. i'm a sophomore but want to be able to take the mcats in august to go abroad. also doing research, working as an emt, playing a club sport, and mentoring. any opinions? has anyone else done this? my advisor said to go for it, but he isn't worried about applying...

It totally depends on the kind of student you are. For some, this would be a recipe for failure, for others, a walk in the park.

why do you want to take physiology?

ivypremed14 said:
Grades are usually a reflection of effort, so as long as you really put your nose to the grind stone. Go for it!