Too late for 3 year Navy or Army Scholarships?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lalssu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know for sure if there are any 3 year Army or Navy scholarships left? I was going to do the Air Force, but found out that my 4 year scholarship won't work for UoP...

Also, if I've already been through the application and MEPS process for the air force, will I have to do that all over again if I apply to Army or Navy, or can the information transfer?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know for sure if there are any 3 year Army or Navy scholarships left? I was going to do the Air Force, but found out that my 4 year scholarship won't work for UoP...

Also, if I've already been through the application and MEPS process for the air force, will I have to do that all over again if I apply to Army or Navy, or can the information transfer?

Yes Army still has scholarships left. Yes, many of the documents can be used for the other service i.e. the physical. Specific forms used by the Army may vary from the Air Force and would have to be redone.