Too Late for JHU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ranger Bob

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know whether Johns Hopkins has extended their deadline for submitting secondary applications? A couple of months ago, I decided not to submit it, but now I'm having second thoughts.

Members don't see this ad.

I believe they extended it until the 17. (?)

From their website:

The deadline to file the Hopkins secondary application is December 17, 2001. If you have only recently submitted your application, please be
patient, and we will send you the secondary application as soon as possible. If we mail it to you at a time that is close to the December 17 deadline, we will indicate the date by which it must be returned to our office.

However, if you filed an AMCAS application more than one month ago and you still have not received our secondary application, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] so that we may send you a new secondary application. Please be sure to indicate the correct mailing address.

If you are unable to contact us by e-mail, you may call 410-614-3544 and leave a message: we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks, SMW! I checked their website before posting, but obviously overlooked the notice. Thanks!