Too late for new secondaries?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

applepiemeow

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to submit my application to few more schools and I was wondering whether it would be worth it. Would it be too late in the cycle? I know some people aren't complete until the end of August. Would appreciate any feedback!

Members don't see this ad.

if you're complete by labor day, you're fine.

for future questions, may I recommend the search function? pretty sure there's another thread on the first page asking the same thing

if you're complete by labor day, you're fine.

for future questions, may I recommend the search function? pretty sure there's another thread on the first page asking the same thing

Thanks! I looked on the first page really fast, but I guess I didn't see it!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Im not complete yet, plan to send out on sept 5 lol when i get my MCAT score!

I haven't completed most of my schools yet. From what I have read on SDN, we are still on time atm (being average being completed late Aug/early Sept).

I added five more schools this week after seeking advice from the folks here. From my research August applications are fairly average from a timing perspective.

Figure mid to late Sept starting to get rather late
Thank you. How do you see the "late rather than never" philosophy? My plan is to add the school by batches, filling out secondaries first with the priority schools (in-state). Hopefully the whole process will be done by mid-end Sept.