too late for secondaries?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ivypremed14

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else still finishing up a few secondaries? Or am I getting really late in the game?

Members don't see this ad.

I still have 3-4 left. I wouldn't worry about being late--in fact I'd say that we are smack dab in the middle in terms of secondary submission. Perhaps once we break into october, that's pushing into late territory.

I still have 3-4 left. I wouldn't worry about being late--in fact I'd say that we are smack dab in the middle in terms of secondary submission. Perhaps once we break into october, that's pushing into late territory.

It's getting there. Get your secondaries in as soon as possible.:luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
I have 3 left.....I may add more this weekend.

I'm still working on secondaries. I just received a secondary last week and am waiting on a couple more! :eek: I'm aiming for a quick turnaround, but trying not to compromise quality, which is hard.

I spoke to one of the Dean's of Admissions, along with some of my classmates and was told, you all are not late, you're perfectly find, stop being nervous about the process. I finished the app for that school last week, so I'd say you aren't behind either. That school has rolling admissions.

I still have seven more =) Don't stress, just get them done.

i still have to do Columbia. I was planning to get everything done 2 weeks ago before going abroad, but the night before I left the site wasn't working properly so I have to do it next week, when i come back

I have two left, and waiting on one more secondary to arrive

I'm more concerned about my LOR at this point... they're getting sent out next week

Anyone else still on ol' AMCAS?

Is anyone else still finishing up a few secondaries? Or am I getting really late in the game?

Sometimes one should ignore the people on SDN (i.e. all secondaries done the next day they were put online or your screwed) I have a colleague who filled out their AMCAS primary in October, now an M1. Yeah though, applying as early as possible does give you some edge so do them sooner than later.
-Roy