• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Too late to add schools?

Sangria

10+ Year Member
Oct 2, 2008
  1. Medical Student
I'm getting a little paranoid about this application process so I was thinking about possibly adding more schools. What are some private schools that have an AMCAS deadline that is Dec. 1 or later and secondary deadline of Dec. 15th or later? (I know that Drexel, Jefferson and Albert Einstein have those deadline or later)
Thanks!

OldBlue

10+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2006
although it is very late in the game, if you've got the money and the time then you might as well try it. do you have a copy of the MSAR? all the deadlines are in there. Otherwise i'd recommend checking the websites of the schools you are considering. do you have any specifically in mind that you want to add?

Sangria

10+ Year Member
Oct 2, 2008
  1. Medical Student
although it is very late in the game, if you've got the money and the time then you might as well try it. do you have a copy of the MSAR? all the deadlines are in there. Otherwise i'd recommend checking the websites of the schools you are considering. do you have any specifically in mind that you want to add?

just mid-range private schools, without enormous essay requirements. But I guess a lot of the deadlines have passed.

About the Ads

Sangria

10+ Year Member
Oct 2, 2008
  1. Medical Student
i know for sure of at least 2 schools that have a primary deadline of dec. 1st (and I already applied to those during the summer). I guess I'll take a look at MSAR when i can during Thanksgiving break or just stop being so paranoid

bluesmd

10+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2008
is in countdown mode
  1. Pre-Medical
hmm, then i'd say go for it. i just didn't know if any schools had late ones. if you don't mind me asking, do you have any interview/acceptances yet. because it is pretty late, so they might not give you as much consideration, just fyi. good luck! let us know what you do

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.