Too late to apply for the Air Force HPSP?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ace_inhibitor111

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, just a quick question on whether it is still possible to apply for the Air Force HPSP starting in the 2017-2018 year? I contacted a recruiter today but he has still yet to get back to me. I tried searching but can't find any information on specific deadlines to apply. Thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

You're still in a decent place for applying this year. I didn't submit my app until August of last year and I just missed the 4 year scholarship deadline. Worst case scenario, you will be 1st in line to pick up a 3 year program.

Hi, just a quick question on whether it is still possible to apply for the Air Force HPSP starting in the 2017-2018 year? I contacted a recruiter today but he has still yet to get back to me. I tried searching but can't find any information on specific deadlines to apply. Thanks for the help!

the Army is still accepting applications for 4 year scholarships. Let me know if you are interested and I can put you in touch with a recruiter in your area. I will need your current location: city and state. Thanks and have a great day!