Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Too late to apply to Jefferson?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by banannie, Nov 11, 2002.

1. banannie

banannie Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I'm about to submit my Jefferson secondary, but am wondering if it's too late to be worth my $75.

I'm very interested in the school, but because of a fluke (too lengthy to explain here) they're the last secondary I'm completing.

They're rolling. And I'm not related to any faculty members or alumni. I've heard that Jefferson has a very political admissions process (ie, connections mean A LOT). I have no real connections, other than the fact that I was born at TJUH . . .

I'm not a PA resident, I didn't go to one of the dozens of schools that they have special agreements with. I'm getting my app in late. So am I crazy to spend money applying when I need to save every penny I have?

Anyone with insight into the admissions process there?

And while I'm at it, does anyone know any specifics about their curriculum? Their prospective student handbook seems very vague.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.