Too late to send apps to these schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SpeedRacer

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey is it too late to send secondaries to Tufts and BU? I kinda forgot to send them...and then just got lazy. I thought Tufts' deadline was like Feb. but I might be making that up.

Hm I guess I could just look for myself.

Members don't see this ad.

SpeedRacer said:
Hey is it too late to send secondaries to Tufts and BU? I kinda forgot to send them...and then just got lazy. I thought Tufts' deadline was like Feb. but I might be making that up.

Hm I guess I could just look for myself.

why don't you just check their website or the secondary itself?

bkflaneur said:
why don't you just check their website or the secondary itself?

because i don't feel like it! i'm lazy! lazy!

ok fine i'm looking.

Members don't see this ad :)
Feb 1st for Tufts

i think i also meant that it's virtually useless to send an app this late now, right? because i'm not even going to be looked at.

SpeedRacer said:
Feb 1st for Tufts

i think i also meant that it's virtually useless to send an app this late now, right? because i'm not even going to be looked at.

I'm not so sure -- wrt Tufts anyway. I thought I was complete at Tufts months ago but then found out they never got my LOR. grrrr. I was finally complete about two weeks ago and got an invite last Friday by snail mail. They had lots of dates to choose from and will be interviewing for several months so it might still be worth a shot.

SpeedRacer said:
Feb 1st for Tufts

I don't think it's too late for Tufts. I remember reading on their secondary or website that they don't have rolling admissions and that you're not at a disadvantage if you get stuff in late. That said, hurry up.

bkflaneur said:
I don't think it's too late for Tufts. I remember reading on their secondary or website that they don't have rolling admissions and that you're not at a disadvantage if you get stuff in late. That said, hurry up.

No, they do have rolling admissions. The good news is that they don't fill their class up right away; giving deferred decision letters to a lot of the interviewees so that they can take the applicants who are interviewing later in the season and compare them with the deferred ones. I think it's definitely worth the time to apply there, but I would get that application in soon.