too late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr Yiot

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
is taking the 4/10/10 MCAT too late for apps? last year I know DO apps opened may 1st and from what I have seen anyone who submitted primaries in late june/early july, it took them significantly longer to be verified compared to people who submitted may 1st. I would like to hear back from schools and be interviewing early. I tried for the 3/27 mcat but all the seats were full. I could use the extra 2 weeks for studying I mean why not? but if it will delay my verification for aacomas then I would rather keep looking on the website to push my date up. what do you think? also where can I look to find when the scores for that date would be released?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Def. not too late!! You'll want to submit your application by early July and you'll have your scores in early May. You can always get everything all ready and just wait a few more days to get your scores. Plenty of people test in July and still get into school. April is fine.

Members don't see this ad :)